From: Nathalie D'Amours (ndamours_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-26 12:43:41

J.M. Thompson wrote:

> I'm writing an XML based project right now. I haven't been able to find
> any good, open source XML parser to incorporate into my application, so I
> am using MSXMLDOM. This is a bummer. It seems like a good XML database
> manager would be a valuable addition to the Boost libraries. Is anyone
> working on one?

I would recommend xerces-c parser from Apache. I have used it in some
projects and it works fine. Performance wise it's a good one.

I'm currently writing a native XML database engine in C++. However I am
not sure it would fit in the boost project. Anyway if people are
interested in such technology I would like to collect requirements.

Nathalie

--
Nathalie D'Amours                345, Graham, #6
e ndamours_at_[hidden]             Ville Mont-Royal, Quebec