From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-27 07:49:45

You have to execute vcvars32.bat yourself before running nmake in the same
command processor session.

Here is a batch file I run:

set path=%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32;%SYSTEMROOT%
call "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Bin\vcvars32.bat"
c:
cd "\Utilities\Boost Libraries\boost_1_28_0\libs\regex\build"
nmake -fvc6.mak > out.txt