From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-22 16:07:56

I haven't used GRETA but if you are asking about Boost Regex++, posting some
code would help and defining what you mean by not working would also help.
There are different Regex++ string search functions and the regex_match has
to match the entire input sequence to return true. Is it possible that is
what you are using ?