From: David Abrahams (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-24 06:45:25

For linking to an external library which you can't build, you should use the
<find-library> <library-path>, and/or <library-file> directives in your
executable's "requirements" section:

exe MyProgram
    : foo.cpp bar.cpp
    : <library-path>E:/code/Library <find-library>MyLib
    ;

OR

exe MyProgram
    : foo.cpp bar.cpp
    : <library-file>E:/code/Library/MyLib.lib
    ;

HTH,
Dave

           David Abrahams * Boost Consulting