From: John Maddock (john_maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-06 05:35:05

> I am trying to use boost::regex within a DOM_NodeFilter to help in
> determining which nodes I wish to process.
> Unfortunately I cannot get the code to compile. I get messages of the
form:

That looks like a config problem, please check:

That you haven't modified the boost config in any way (including
inadvertently).
That you don't have any residue from a previous boost version in your
include path.
That you can build the boost config test program OK
(libs/config/test/config_test.cpp)

Finally the problem may occur if you are using something other than const
char*, or const wchar_t* as iterator arguments to the regex algorithms (this
is a VC specific problem BTW, basically iterator_traits is broken when used
with pointers).

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm