From: Yaroslav Govorunov (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-09 02:33:19

 YG> Both Regex++ and test program are compiled with VC7.0 on WindowsXP. I
 YG> have tried to play with optimisation settings, but this bug appears
 YG> even in debug configuration. I understand that syntax of regular
 YG> expression is incorrect, but library should rise error in this case. I
 YG> hope that I'm doing something wrong and there is a workaround to this
 YG> problem.

Oh, I have read 'Appendix 1: Implementation notes'. This is bad, this is VERY BAD for my program :-((
Is there any way to turn nested repeats off? Or at least to check that regular expression contains nested repeats?

With best regards, Yaroslav Govorunov,
E-mail: slov_at_[hidden]
http://www.rsdn.ru http://www.isapirewrite.com