From: Craig Henderson (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-16 02:19:50

I think I'm right in saying that the dir_it library has been superseded by
the Boost Filesystem Library. This is currently under formal review under
Sep 23, at which time it will either be accepted into Boost, or rejected

HTH
--Craig

??0?$get_at_Uis_hidden_at_filesystem@boost@@@filesystem_at_boost@@QAE_at_ABVdir_it_at_12@@Z
)