From: yg-boost-users_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-09-19 21:37:19

Building my application using msvc-stlport. I've set
ALL_LOCATE_TARGET=d:/src/pegdevbin/build. During processing, the paths
get too deep for NT and eventually the mkdir fails and then of course
the build stops. Anyway to shorten the deep paths that are
automatically created or should I start chopping up allyourbase.jam? I
won't be doing any build variants on a per platform basis so I don't
need the deep paths that specify the various options in effect.

Thanks for the help (and all the great work too...)

Rob