From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-24 17:17:17

Hi Todd,

>From your description, it sounds like what you want to do is similar (in
terms of style of implementation) to the knight's tour example. Have you
tried compiling the knight's tour example with VC++6? It should work...
The core part of the knight's tour is example is creating an
adjacency_iterator. You will instead need to create an out_edge_iterator,
but is not very different.

I don't think you will need partial specialization... the leda example
did, but is just because we were working with structs (the LEDA graph,
node, and edge) that we could not modify, and instead had to create
specializations of the traits classes.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608