From: Chris Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-11 21:10:12

Hello Jakub,

the search data returned by DFS (via the visitor callbacks) only asserts the
existence of edges in the graph and is by definition not dependent on edge
properties. How about creating a new algorithm that's based on the DFS code?
That seems much simpler than running through the DFS and correlating with
edge weights in the context of the visitor.

Hope this helps - Chris