From: Nicola Musatti (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-25 07:49:10

chongwhite001 wrote:
[...]
>>>I am attempting to run the 1st example (file dependancy) of Boost
>>>Graph library with Borland C++Builder 6.
>>>It compiles ok but crashes when run in exception.hpp with a call,
>>>or rather THROW to negative_edge exception. If anyone can
>>>provide any light into this I would be most grateful.
[...]
> Thanks for the reply Nicola. Turning off the exceptions doesn't do
> much as it still *crashes*. (You cannot step/run with exceptions on
> either as it *crashes* and resets.)

You're right. A negative_edge exception is thrown, which is apparently
never caught (I say apparently because I currently have a problem with
BCB and I cannot easily explore the relevant code).

I'm afraid I can't help you. You need someone who knows the library
better than I do.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti