From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-26 22:07:54

Hi Kweeheong,

Solution 2 is what I would have suggested. I can't think of any obvious
gotchas.

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, kweeheong wrote:
tan.k.>
tan.k.> Solution 2 :
tan.k.> ------------
tan.k.> - Change the definition of GraphvizDigraph to :
tan.k.> typedef subgraph<adjacency_list<boost::vecS, boost::vecS, boost::bidirectonalS, GraphvizVertexProperty, GraphvizEdgeProperty, GraphvizGraphProperty> > GraphvizDigraph;
tan.k.> - Recompile bglviz.lib
tan.k.> - Now GraphvizDigraph is bidirectional
tan.k.>
tan.k.> I prefer Solution 2 because it leverages the generic way that BGL
tan.k.> has been written. I am able to rebuild bglviz.lib and my minimal
tan.k.> testing shows the bidrectional GraphvizDigraph seems to work so
tan.k.> far.
tan.k.>
tan.k.> I would like feedback whether there are any gotchas with Solution
tan.k.> 2.
tan.k.>
tan.k.> Thanks,
tan.k.>
tan.k.>

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608