From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-01 20:16:19

Boost is a series of implementations, most of them template header files,
and some of them libraries. You need to look at the different
implementations to decide if any of them are useful for your own C++
programming needs. You certainly do not need to adapt all of Boost simply to
use the functionality in a single implementation.