From: deane_yang (Deane_Yang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-07 21:26:31

I'll try running the tests, but my assumption is that if there were a problem
with using the date-time library in release mode with the VC6 compiler, you
would have already gotten a lot of grief from millions of irate users. So I
figured it had to be something in my code that caused the problem. If I find the
time, I'll try figure it out. For the moment I have my own date class, and I was
able to use debug mode and the boost test library to test my date class
against yours. They seem to agree on everything, so I'm happy for the
moment.

Thanks again for your help.