From: Paul Mensonides (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-12 19:16:00

"Robert A. Reece" <yg-boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Paul.
>
> Code compiles clean with that define. Also, as Gennadiy suggested, I'm
> going to look at the CVS archives to see how that works out.
>
> Thanks -Rob

The only major difference in the CVS is that the CVS automatically uses the
Borland configuration for Sun's preprocessor. Can you do a small test for
me? What is the preprocessed result of this:

#define A(x, y) (x, y)
#define B(args) A args

B(xyz) // ??

This is the essence of the Borland bug. It *should* yield:

A xyz

Borland, however, yields:

Axyz

I'm just curious if this is the specific problem with Sun's preprocessor as
well.

Thanks,
Paul Mensonides