From: Duane Murphy (duanemurphy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-13 11:46:30

--- At Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:02:32 +0000, John Maddock wrote:

>> I have been using boost on windows 2000, and I am
>> now trying to move some code over to OS X. I have a PowerPlant
>> application, and I want to use the regex library. Do I have to
>> configure the codewarrior command line tools, or can I use gcc.
>> Gcc seems to be the default compiler if I just issue the "bjam" command.
>>
>> I need to build a target that will link with CodeWarrior.
>
>My suggestion is would be to just build the source files (in libs/regex/src)
>into a static lib using your IDE.

This is what I did for Mac OS 9. I dragged all the sources into a new
library IDE project and compiled them. I then use the library in my other
projects rather than the raw sources. I would worry too much about
debugging. If you have to step into this code you're already in too deep. :-)

I imagine that the same process should work fine for Mac OS X.

 ...Duane