From: John Maddock (john_maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-20 06:22:19

> I am using regex library compiled using gcc 3.2 and with the
> old_include header files. I wrote this code a year ago.
> While compiling it gives following error..
> /boost/old_include/regex.h:410: `jm_def_alloc' not declared
> /boost/old_include/regex.h:412: `re_alloc_binder' not declared
> /boost/old_include/regex.h:443: `jm_def_alloc' not declared

I'll fix the cvs, but in the mean time you can fix that by just commenting
out the three problem using statements, provided your code doesn't use
jm_def_alloc anyway (it no longer exists, and was never documented anyway,
so you shouldn't be using it).

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm