From: Regis Desgroppes (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-22 03:48:18

Hello to Dale and to other attendees here,

Even if VC++5 is definitely an old, broken C++ compiler, I use
boost::shared_ptr's and boost::weak_ptr's while facing no problems when sharing
them in separate threads (no double deallocation attempts, no memory leaks, no
notable performance fall).

Regards,
Regis.