From: Jaakko Jarvi (jajarvi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-27 10:42:54

> Is it possible to discern one-argument lambda expressions from
> two-argument expressions ? I would like to do something like this:

Currently no. Can you tell a bit more where you would need this kind of
feature. It is possible to make this possible if there is real need.

/Jaakko

> template<typename UNARY_LAMBDA_FUNC>
> void f(UNARY_LAMBDA_FUNC ulf) {
>         ulf(arg);
> }
>
> template<typename BINARY_LAMBDA_FUNC>
> void f(BINARY_LAMBDA_FUNC blf) {
>         blf(arg1, arg2);
> }
>

>         -Claus
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
> Info: <http://www.boost.org>
> Wiki: <http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl>
> Unsubscribe: <mailto:boost-users-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>

-- Jaakko Järvi                       email: jajarvi_at_[hidden]
-- Post Doctoral Fellow               phone: +1 (812) 855-3608
-- Pervasive Technology Labs          fax:   +1 (812) 855-4829
-- Indiana University, Bloomington