From: Ramón Casero Cañas (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-05 06:13:57

Let's say I've written a function to prune edges of a graph (data
structures and methods are those of the BGL), in the typical C-way
(declare the function header in a .h file, and write the code in the .c
file). Ok, it works, but I'm not fully satisfied. I would like to make
it more BGL-like. So I use templates for generic graphs, include concept
check lines in my code, and I have to forget about the .h and .c style,
as templates behave a little like macros, and you cannot split the
declaration and definition in two files.

But, is there a better way to do this, like when you add you own
internal property to the graph with BOOST_INSTALL_PROPERTY?

Regards,

Ramón.