From: Mahendra Chheda mchheda_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-10 18:46:20

Hi,

I downloaded boost recently and compiled it on my win2000 server
using VC++ ver 7.0 (VS.Net). I then compiled some samples from an
article by Bill Kempf
(http://www.cuj.com/articles/2002/0205/0205a/0205a.htm?
topic=articles).

I have defined the debug version of boost libs (boost_threadmon.lib &
libboost_thread.lib) in my link process. My code samples do compile
and link without any errors.

However, I seem to be hitting a common error across most of the
samples.

The error msg is:
Assertion failed: !this->empty(), file D:\MMC\Code\boost_1_29_0
\boost/function/f
unction_template.hpp, line 324
Assertion failed: !this->empty(), file D:\MMC\Code\boost_1_29_0
\boost/function/f
unction_template.hpp, line 324

I get an abort screen to stop my code. Has anyone seen this before.
Can someone pls guide me on how to fix this. Thanx.

Mahendra