From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-11 11:54:35

This won't help with an initial checkout, but you could write a small script
like:

#this is to be run in the base directory
#update just the files in boost, don't recurse
cvs up -l
#now update the subdirectories you care about
cvs up boost
cvs up libs

Obviously, you'll need to put your own options in there. If you need help
making a real script or batch file, let me know.