From: Chris Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-11 13:37:13

Paolo, would you please provide a little more information.

For starters, are you comparing graphs to determine differences in topology,
attached edge/vertex properties, or both? Can we assume both BGL graphs are
based on adjacency_list and store their edges/vertices in the same type of
STL containers? Also, can we assume identical property map semantics?

- Chris