From: Daniel Yerushalmi (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-19 16:16:44

> "Daniel Yerushalmi" <yg-boost-users_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Hi All
> > I got filesyetm from the CVS and build it using bjam (no args with
> > VCVARS32.BAT of msvc 6.5)
> >
> > Only the folder: runtime-link-dynamic was created under
bin/lisbfs.lib/msvc.
> > Other libraies (i.e. thread) build by default also runtime-link-static.
> >
> > What should I do to do the build with static run time library?
>
> bjam -sBUILD="<runtime-link>dynamic" ...whatever...
>
> should work.
Thanks it worked (I used bjam -sBUILD="<runtime-link>static")

but now I want to build the filesystem using the multi-threaded run time
library (static version).
In the thread library the created path is:
boost_thread.lib\msvc\debug\runtime-link-static\threading-multi

(The difference is that the default library is LIBCD - in the way it is
build now and maybe the compiler switch are not OK)

I want to do something equivalant... (in my opinion it should by default to
build all the four (eight including debug/release) option.... )

(I tried to read the build system doc but it is rather long :( )