From: Gil Shallom (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-23 08:51:13

Hi,

Sorry if I missed anything in any FAQ.

I would like to customize dfs so it would go over an edge
only if satisfies certain properties.

The library allows to take actions using visitors,
but I haven't found a nice way to modify its decision
so it would scan only part of the tree according to certain properties.

I can change depth_first_visit_impl in depth_first_search.hpp or maybe
define
a new algorithm in a new namespace,
but all I actualy want is something like my visitor returning false/true
thus
telling the algorithm whether to continue scanning an edge or not.

Does anyone think of a nice way to do this?
Or have I missed a feature already implemented in BGL?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Gil Shallom