From: ksaleh2 ksaleh2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-01 12:21:23

Hi,

On December 7th I've posted this message, which unfortunately didn't
get any reply. I'm not a professional programmer, so forgive me if it
is a silly question, but your cooperation will help me understand
boost better, thank you and happy new year to all.

--- In Boost-Users_at_[hidden], "ksaleh2 <ksaleh2_at_y...>"