From: Paul C. Leopardi (leopardi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-08 17:22:12

Bjorn,
GluCat is a new numeric template class library, hopefully destined for
promotion to Boost. I would like to know where there is some documentation on
how to:
1. Add concepts. Is there such a thing as a non-commutative algebra concept?
How do I check concepts?
2. Add numeric limits. Limits of eg. framed_multi<T> would default to limits
of T.
3. Add numeric promotion_traits. What are promotion_traits ? There is
currently a discussion on ublas-dev mailing list about promotion_traits
within uBLAS.
3. Add numeric type_traits.
Thanks