From: dlux42 dlux_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-03 10:52:45

Hello Guys!

I am now fighting with HP to recognize that their compiler is buggy. I
am one of their customer and would like to get help with this fight.

I want to use the boost.org format and regex libraries on HP-UX 11.00
with aCC, and I got contacted the local HP office about that.

I told that I want to use modern libraries like the "boost.org"
library. They answered that the HP aCC is the implementation of the
ISO/IEC 14882 standard of the C++ language.

They provided two links about the compiler:

http://www.software.hp.com/DTDC_products_list.html (follow the aC++ link).
http://docs.hp.com/hpux/onlinedocs/2213/libs.htm#slIntro
(introductionary concepts).

Do you have any evidence that the HP implementation of C++ language
breaks the standard and that's why the regex library and format
library does not compile on those platform? (if you need sample error
message, then I can send it to the list).

I am using stlport 4.5-119, aCC A.03.33.

Please Cc: the replies to my private email-address also.

Thanks for your help in advance,

dLux