From: John Maddock (john_maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-08 06:53:36

> This compiled OK, has any one else had this problem and any comments
> on this fix or is there anything else that I missed so I do nto have
> to change the regex.hpp file? it appeared to me that the VS6 compile
> has a problem with a typename as a parameter in a macro that is in
> turn a template parameter.
>
> Thank you for any help.

This is a known issue, but I don't understand why you need to fix it: if you
are using VC6 then BOOST_MSVC should be defined and no typename will be used
in the expression - have you done something to boost's configuration? (BTW
this library is regularly tested with VC6 and does work "out of the box").

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm