From: Paolo Fosser (pfosser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-11 06:52:16

Jeff Holle wrote:

> The source code that should be able to produce this library is in
> directory "boost_1_29_0/libs/graph/src".
>
> In running the Makefile, the following error is produced:
>
> /bin/mv graphviz_parser.tab.h graphviz_parser.h
> /bin/mv: cannot stat `graphviz_parser.tab.h': No such file or directory.
>
> Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

I needed to use the library, too. Mine is not a fix but a workaround. I
manually compiled only the files I needed (graphviz_graph_lex.cpp and
graphviz_graph_parser.cpp because I had to work with undirected graphs)
and built the static library with them.

Hope this helps,

Paolo

--
Do you want to live forever?  Alex Chiu has invented a device which will
give you physical immortality.  Click here!