From: Pierre Barbier de Reuille (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-12 05:12:08

Hi !

I'm totally new with boost.python and I need to use some tool to wrap
C++ code into python interpreter. The problem I have is that,
apparently, the tutorial given with boost.python does not reflect the
current implementation. Is there any way to have an up to date tutorial
or an organized list of the modifications I can refer to when looking at
the tutorial ?

Thanks,

--
Pierre Barbier de Reuille
INRA - UMR Cirad/Inra/Cnrs/Univ.MontpellierII AMAP