From: Jack Rabbit (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-11 04:19:07

Hi,

My IDE is VC++6.0. I'm on win2k, using boost 1.29.0.

I'm trying to get the quick tour
(BOOST_HOME/libs/graph/doc/quick_tour.html) of the graph library to
compile, but am experiencing a problem.
In the example on how to invoke Dijkstra's algorithm, it seems we're
calling a function index(*vi). I'm guessing it's supposed to get the
node number for the node at vertex_iterator vi. The problem is that my
compiler can't find the function ('index' : undeclared identifier).
Doing a manual 'search in files' doesn't reveal any legible candidates
either.
Is this an error in the docs or am I missing something bigger here?

kind regards,
Dieter Vrancken