From: Alisdair Meredith (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-19 05:37:51

We are updating our logging library at the moment, and as we now support
multiple compilers I am looking to use BOOST_CURRENT_FUNCTION rather
than many compiler checks through our code!

Two questions:

i/ Does it work with Borland C++Builder6?
Although it seems to detect the correct macro, this is expanding to an
empty string when used.

ii/ Why is the logic implemented inside an empty function inside the
::boost::detail namespace? As everything is preprocessor based I do not
see the benefit this brings, but assume it must have been done for a
good reason so I am darned curious! <g>

--
AlisdairM