From: Michael (mwitham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-17 18:09:41

I am having trouble getting the boost thread library to work. I am
using Borland C++Builder 6 (on Win2k), and I tried the 1.29.0 release
and the 1.30.0.b1 beta release and both give me the same errors in
the condition.hpp file:

line 93: " 'operator!' not implemented in type 'recursive_mutex' for
arguments of the same type"

and

line 96: " 'recursive_mutex::m_mutex' is not accessible"

Plus another 5 errors. I tried to look at the condition and
recursive_mutex class definitions and I do not understand how they
are implemented. Am I using it wrong to get that error?

Let me know if you need a code sample.

Thanks,
Michael