From: d_zakaib (d_zakaib_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-25 13:43:25

--- In Boost-Users_at_[hidden], "Gennadiy E. Rozental"
<rogeeff_at_m...> wrote:
> > The unresolved symbol test_and_continue_impl seems most curious
> since
> > one of it's parameters expects a wrapstrstream, not a
> wrap_strstream
> > as the function declaration itself would suggest.
> >

> Is it possible that you have 2 versions of Boost.Test installed? It
> looks like you ompile with old one, while link with library built
> from new sources.

Thanks! I feel the fool... I had forgotten to update my include path
to point to boost 1.30 (it was pointing to 1.29).

My next question has to do with the dll build of the test library. The
build seems to fail on an unresolved external:
cpp_main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl
cpp_main(int,char * * const)" (?cpp_main@@YAHHQAPAD_at_Z) referenced in
function "public: virtual int __thiscall `anonymous
namespace'::cpp_main_caller::function(void)"
(?function_at_cpp_main_caller@?A0xa36c2e5b@@UAEHXZ)
..\..\..\libs\test\build\bin\boost_prg_exec_monito
r.dll\msvc\debug\runtime-link-dynamic\threading-mu
lti\boost_prg_exec_monitor.dll
: fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Since the majority of the code I'll be testing links with the
multi-threaded dll version of the CRT, I would need this working. Is
there something wrong with my setup that prevents the build from
working?

thanks again!
Dan