From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-27 09:38:43

Jeff Holle <jeff.holle_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Yes, bjam v.1 supports lex/yacc, but apparently not in the complex
> manner that libbgl-viz.* requires.
> If I'm incorrect here, I'd really like a graph/build/Jamfile that
> actually worked. That is one that has no dependencies on graph/src/Makefile.

I don't know what libbgl-viz.* needs, so I can't produce a Jamfile for
you. Normally you can just stick the .y and .l files in the list of
sources for any target. If you want to embed C++ in these files, just
use .yy and .ll files. Is there some reason that can't work?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting