From: cl_corba_at (Christian.Lipp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-04 03:51:55

Under Windows and boost 1.30, I would like to split the command line
string. I want to have the arguments in a vector compared to the
command line argv vector.

The first approach was with char_separator, but than arguments in
quotes don't lose the quotes automatically.
The next try was with escaped_list_separator and seperator SPACE, here
the arguments loose the quotes, but mulitple seperators leeds to
multiple arguments with can be configurated with char_separator, but
not with escaped_list_separator.

Shouldn't escaped_list_separator get also an empty_token_policy
or is there another possiblity to get around this problems?

Thanks in advance,
CL