From: Joel de Guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-07 22:38:18

Edward Diener wrote:
> I would like to print out the Spirit documentation as a whole for
> offline study. However Boost 1.30 Spirit documentation comes as a
> series of HTML pages. Is there an easy way to print out the
> documentation rather than cycling through all of it manually and
> printing out a page at a time ?

I'm sorry but that's not available yet. Indeed it's a pain to print the
docs. I hope to find some time and make a PDF versions, but there's
still so much to do. I remember when Spirit was being reviewed that
someone did a quick PDF conversion:

It's a quick conversion from the review version (1.5.1).

using HTML2PS:

   http://www.tdb.uu.se/~jan/html2ps.html

by Andre Hentz.

--