From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-08 07:04:07

In the ublas forum we're having a discussion on the best way to
provide signatures in C for fortran libraries (like BLAS and LAPACK).
For linking C with fortran, you sometimes need to add an underscore
to the function in C, but on other platforms fortran will store
the function-name in capitals.

Thus on different platforms, we should preprocess our source to take
the platforms' convention into account and we thus would need a macro
to convert an identifier automatically to uppercase. Is that possible ?

toon

--
Toon Knapen
http://www.fft.be                           Free Field Technologies