From: jfw1000 (jfw1000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-22 12:45:13

Thanks, Michael, I knew that I misunderstand the problem, the
results from the code is correct.

O.K., let me explain my problem, and I would appreciate for any hints
and help.

Suppose that I have a number of points(node), I know their distance
(weight), and I know the starting point, how could I get the shortest
path passing all the these points or some of these points? Any
algorithm I can use in BGL?

Thanks!

--- In Boost-Users_at_[hidden], Michael Kettner <kettner_at_i...>