From: Andre du Toit (adutoit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-24 08:00:31

Is it possible to build bjam and the boost libraries using the Intel
compiler (7.0) in conjunction with STLport(4.3.5) under Windows (2000)?
 If not, please tell me and do not bother reading the rest of this email!

I did manage to build bjam and the boost libraries using msvc-stlport
toolset, but we use the Intel compiler in conjunction with STLport for
our Windows applications. Now I know I can't just start using the Intel
compiler with source using boost libraries which were built with a
different toolset (or could I?). I get a number of errors regarding
multiple definitions of ptime iostream operators. But before I present
the exact error messages, I would like to clear up the Intel + STLport
issue.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Greetings,
Andre.