From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-24 10:00:55

I've seen several implementations of things like this come up on the boost
mailing list in the past. My impression is a lot of people gave up when
confronted with all the different options that would have to be considered
to make it through a Boost review. I did see cyclic_buffer.zip in the Files
section at the old yahoo group site (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/ ).