From: Simon Brown (simon.brown_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-29 09:25:45

Hi John,

I think regexp is excellent, can even write some expressions (!) but this
one has me foxed, however I'll free up a brain cell or three and think it
through.

I'll also have a dig through the doc and see if it will do what I want - I
found (.*)\1 to behave slightly differently to what I expected, but that
could have been me. As this is for Amateur Radio (hobby) software I'll wait
until later this week, got to write some software for blind people tonight.

Simon Brown, Casa Bergenia, CH-7031 Laax
www.hb9drv.ch