From: Alisdair Meredith (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-02 04:06:45

"Jim.Hyslop" wrote:

> There is a "Known Issues" section on the wiki (see the link in the
> auto-appended .sig) which is intended to document these common "gotchas". I
> haven't looked at it for a while, so I don't know how up-to-date it is.

I tried looking there first, and after your message went back for a
second look.
Perhaps I am being dense, but I really can't find it. Closest match is
the 'build issues' page, which I think is for a different thing.
'Search' the wiki did not help either.

Could you post a link to the precise page you were thinking about? And
I think a more prominent link on the front page may be useful too.
Perhaps even a link from the main boost page, once the information
present gets to a reasonable size?

> If that issue's not documented there, would you mind adding it?

No problem, once I find the page <g>
[I can enter a couple more issues for the Borland compiler too]

--
AlisdairM