From: asterixthegaul2003 (craig.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-02 13:55:34

Hi,

Has anyone successfully used to Boost Graph Library (BGL) with
C++Builder 6? I'm getting compilation errors.
Here's what I've done:

I downloaded the latest Boost (1.30.0) from boost.org and installed
it. I then tried to compile the quick-tour.cpp file using the mingw
compiler - no problem.

I then tried to compile using the C++Builder IDE and I get the
following compile errors:

[C++ Error] tuple_basic.hpp(158): E2238 Multiple declaration
for 'element<N,T>'
[C++ Error] tuple_basic.hpp(143): E2344 Earlier declaration
of 'element<N,T>'

I also tried using the command line compiler (bcc32.exe - version
5.6), but get the same errors (and more).

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Do I need to do something special to prepare the boost libraries for
use with Borland (e.g., using the Boost Jam stuff)?

Some of the documentation said I should only have to set the include
path. This seemed to work with mingw.

Thanks,
Craig