From: Russell Hind (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-14 02:57:35

Tom Matelich wrote:
> Define easier :) Not to be picky, but how little do you expect to have to
> type?

Sorry, don't have the Oxford Dictionary with me at the moment :)

> 1) write your own algorithm find_if_equal, then you only need one bind (~10
> lines of code separate from your call)

This is what I was looking for, and I was really wondering (although
didn't say it) if there were such a thing in boost already. I haven't
found one, but there are quite a few bits of boost I'm not familiar with
yet.

> 2) write a functor, ObjectNameCompare (less than 15 lines of code separate
> from your call)

The get name was just an example, so I think the above approach will be
more flexible.

Thanks

Russell