From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-20 05:05:46

Ray wrote:
> --- In Boost-Users_at_[hidden], "Peter Dimov" <pdimov_at_m...>
> wrote:
>> I see nothing wrong with the code you posted. When I added the
> necessary
>> stub definitions it compiled and ran fine.
>
> Hmm.. Then it must be a dll problem. Maybe the dll I am linking
> against is not compatible with the other MS dll in my build.
> So then, this turns into a build issue.

Make sure you are using the multithreaded DLL runtime if using the Signals
DLL. If this doesn't work, try using the static lib, libboost_signals.lib;
as usual, make sure that the runtime options of the DLL and your EXE match.
If this fails, try manually adding libs/signals/src/*.cpp to your project.

If it still fails then it isn't a build issue and you'll need to tell us
more about the error.