From: Tarjei Knapstad (tarjeik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-05 08:01:58

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 19:36, Jasper, Alexander wrote:
> Isn't std::map what you want?

I was about to say the same, but there's not really anything saying that
std::map _must_ be implemented as a BST - it just usually is.

For this reason I think tree based containers (BST, red-black etc. etc.)
would have a place in Boost. Or not?

In any case, you could use the Aapl C++ template library found here:

http://www.essemage.com/aapl/

> > Dear all,
> >
> > I need to have some template doing the jobs of an
> > ordinary BST (Binary Search Tree). Nothing that fancy,
> > but something at the level we all have been educated
> > in CS1/FCS1, or similar courses. Does boosts
> > repository
> > contain such an object?
> >
> > Why don't I write it myself? Simply, because I want to
> > optimise the time!

Cheers,

--
Tarjei