From: Chris Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-06 13:49:50

Sorry, I though you just wanted to entirely preclude graphs with parallel
edges. So given a graph that does have parallel edges you want to remove, it
sounds like you need an algorithm to search for and catalog them (a visitor
of some sort, not sure which because I don't know the semantics of your
graph). Perhaps such an algorithm exists already in the library. I can't
comment directly because I haven't had to solve this problem in my own work
(yet). My idea is to use a visitor to locate the edges that meet your
criteria, store them in some external STL container, and then when the
algorithm returns, you can enumerate the container and remove the edges
(don't be a silly fool like I was earlier this week and start removing edges
in the visitor code). HTH - Chris