From: adutoit (adutoit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-10 02:41:51

Hi.

I have used the boost::date_time library in Linux with no problems, but the same can not be said of my experience with it in Windows...

My current pain in Windows is with the "to_simple_string" method used to convert a boost::date_time value to guess what, a string. This works fine in Linux, but not in stupid Windows.

The following line just borks:

std::cout << to_simple_string(date(2003,4,30)) << std::endl;

Any little unknown configuration tricks etc. I need to be aware of here? Has anyone used the "to_simple_string" method without problems in Windows?

I'll appreciate any help in this regard.

Greetings,
A.